I can help with repeated employee errors.
I can help ease morale fluctuations.
I can ease your stress when life feels like an emotional roller coaster.
If you notice that your employees are moving in a downward cycle of dull duty, and it’s not much fun at work any longer, use the services of a business life coach. I provide state-of-the-art videoconferencing from my office to yours.. If you don’t have a conference room, members can contribute right from their desk computer. I can see and hear everyone and it is fun!
I have provided Life Coaching as a practice manager for over 29 years. I realized early on that it was paramount to maintaining world-class service. I am successful in using intuition, compassion and courage to offer possibilities for improvement. You can expect a turnaround in attitude with my participation.
I believe your company cannot stand still; we are in a constant state of change. You either move forward, or move backward. Customers want an extraordinary experience when they choose their companies. A well-motivated and inspired staff can make a great difference to your bottom line.
Training Webinars With Facilitated Discussion — schedule from this site.
One-hour Training Webinar: Meeting begins with a 10-minute specific topic webinar followed by facilitated assessment and plan of action. One hour meeting with 1-4 computer participants. I follow meeting up with webinar quiz and, if approved, a recording of the meeting. So that staff is comfortable, we do not use the video cameras.
- A sample: Becoming Customer Experience Experts
- Show how customer service improves our financial line.
- Discuss how the best advertising is happy patients.
- Focus on our pride of quality service which makes our jobs satisfying
- As a facilitator I ask:
- What is the best part of our service? what is the worst part?
- What one thing would you do to improve your customer’s experience? (If staff say, nothing or I don’t know, I say, what if you knew? And I ask until we are comfortable enough to share our ideas)
- What if you do nothing after this meeting? What would happen in a year’s time?
- What is the most ideal change we can make?
- What one thing do you think we could accomplish for our customers before the week is over?
- Is there anything else we could accomplish within a month’s time?
- I let them know there will be a follow-up quiz in a week.
- You can expect it to inspire your staff!
Video Meetings: Annual Staff Reviews; Orientation training and re-training (see above); Exit Interviews.
- Annual Staff Reviews. Video Meetings. Staff member and their supervisor/manager meet to access present performance and skills learned since last review. I discuss plans for education, growth in skills, position task development, job satisfaction. I attend to support the supervisor in her role as a reviewer.
Additional Projects. Please email your specific request.
- Update job descriptions and company expectations as needed
- In collaboration with supervisor/managers during the Staff Reviews
- Review and make written recommendations for Employee Policy and Procedure Manual