Play Like There’s No Tomorrow!
- Begin your day with quiet appreciation and commitment to fun! When you get up without any meditation or quiet time, find a room or place outdoors where you can spend between 5 and 10 minutes, more if you like.
- Begin by taking deep breaths — with a smile on your face.
- Remember a time when exhilaration flooded your life.
- Hold onto the feeling for a moment.
- As you enjoy the good feeling, let yourself float down a slow-moving river on a raft, in the warm sunshine, with a warm breeze upon your face. Be with your energy being. Be with your quiet.
- You can fill your day with fun!
- During the day be mindful of situations. Some events may energize and enthuse you. Some, however, may surprisingly worry, irritate, or disappoint you. I have heard and talked about many times, ATTITUDE is responsible for 100% of your outcome. A worrisome event and the emotion stemming from it, can alert you to an unknown attitude toward a person, place or thing.
- Let’s use an example. You experience a misunderstanding between you and your mate (be it family, friend, stranger). Stop as soon as you can and find a quiet place. Consider you may have coaxed this energy to show itself with past thoughts. What are the internal stories you tell about your mate lately? What attitudes circle around your mind? Exchange an attitude for something more comfortable and you can head into a more satisfying conversation. Attitudes stem from thoughts, thoughts feed off the interpretations you give to what you see. Take time to imagine a better way to think about your mate. Let go of past attitudes that do not serve you.
- It is possible to change things around in a moment. And, why not now? It’s is much more fun to play like there’s no tomorrow.
- Remember your commitment to FUN. There are infinite paths to take today. Your natural state is happy, fun, kind. Turn in this direction, upgrade your-authentic, happy ability.
We might ask ourselves if depression occurs in our brain after years and years of negative thinking. It is never too late to turn around and find a new path to feel better. We are free to choose slightly better thoughts and stop focusing on the negative.
GETTING TO HAPPY: Learning To Read Emotional Messages, free with Prime Lending Library
Survive until rescued by Happiness. Breathe and receive better feelings, no matter how small.
Fun is a state of mind. You don’t need an objective benchmark to know if you are enjoying yourself. You can be lounging in your home, reading a good book, gardening, painting, creating a new recipe, talking with friends, redecorating, shopping, walking, dancing, swimming, or even cleaning up a corner of the world you have special fondness for. You know you are having fun when you can breathe deeply, smile easily and love the one you are with!
Happy Saturday! Best to you, Barbara