Before we begin, please consider picking up a copy:
For your convenience, I am pleased provide links to GETTING TO HAPPY: Learning to Read Emotional Messages.
Did you know you can read, GETTING TO HAPPY: Learning to Read Emotional Messages, for FREE through Kindle Unlimited and Kindle Lending library. Also through Audible.com
- United States Amazon.com
- Austria, Germany, Liechtenstein, Luxembourg and Switzerland Amazon.DE
- Australia Amazon.au/
- Brazil Amazon.BR
- Canada Amazon.ca
- France, Monaco, Belgium, Switzerland, Luxembourg Amazon.FR
- India Amazon.in
- Italy, San Marino, Vatican City, Switzerland Amazon.IT
- Japan Amazon.JP
- Mexico Amazon.MX
- Netherlands Amazon.NL
- Spain, Andorra Amazon.ES
- United Kingdom Amazon.co/uk
….. and now our blog…
What does inspiration sound like? How do you know you’ve been inspired?
- You feel good when you meet up with someone who inspires you. It’s like breathing in fresh air! When you are in their midst, you can feel the activation of life building within you. You leave the old, gloomy life and again believe in better. Friends who motivate you in this manner bring special gifts. Treasure and cultivate their friendship.
- The inspired people in your life focus on ideas. Pay attention and choose the friend who weaves and produces new ideas. They seldom spend time gossiping about other people. Useless complaints are sparse. These people thrive on motivation, stimulation, whim. Occasionally, you wonder if they are naive, unrealistic, just plain silly. But how will you breathe without inspiration? Can you remain within the faults of a troubled world?
- Allow inspiration into your life. There are infinite delicacies within this day to experience. Incorporate these inspired concepts into your life. Allow brilliancy, cleverness, excellence and wisdom into your life today. Breathe these feelings into your day!
- If you allow me, I can inspire you to newer grounds of happiness. This has been my life, my ease. You may also consider yourself an uplifter. When you experience inspiration, please share comments on this blog as a forum. You can create within the magical world of yourself. It is much more fun, however, and far more inspiring when you can share your inspiration and build on it with others. Please open and sustain discussions here. It will help you and others and it will give a new perspective on your blog.
- Here is to a day of inspiration! Let these words guide you through your day. How many of them can you use today? How many times can you demonstrate the inspiration within these words? Do you have other words of inspiration that are important to you?
We can inspire ourselves and the world around us on this fine Monday, and every day of our lives. Best to you, Barbara