What would you choose as essentials for Living?
Here’s what I was thinking when I painted this Woman and a Bird.
Essentials for Living
According to Barbara Dean Aliaga
- Love and Loving: Without allowing love to flow through my being, I cannot say I am alive. Love is kind, Love flows from me into others. I’m in love with love, and convinced love is in-love with me.
- When I am cranky, lost, off, I am longing to return to a loving state …. kind, easily flowing, thinking kindly of others …. in love with love ….confident love is in-love with me.
- I don’t need anyone for me to thrive within the energy of love, but it is fun, it feels good, to be around others who love to be around me and I them.
- A sense of wonder, a sense of magic. I like to think of it as endless possibilities.
- To me, without possibilities we are sunk and most times depressed. With possibilities we are hopeful and seldom give up!
Of course, I bet you said food, water, air, sleep, sunshine, friends, jobs, money, houses, cars, clothing … boy, that’s a lot and actually, we think we need a lot more.